Booking and Payment Policy
If you are traveling with your family, please contact us for information about the room configurations we can offer you.
-All reservation requests are subject to confirmation.
-Along with your credit card details, a deposit of 50% is needed to secure the booking. The balance to be settled on departure.
-Children are welcome.
-Children are charged at the same rate.
-Tariff includes the New Zealand Goods and Services Tax of 15%.
Cancellation of any booking must be advised in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellations made outside 60 days before arrival, no charge.
- Cancellations made 30-15 days before arrival all incur a 50% cancellation fee for each night canceled (accommodation, activities, meals and services).
- Cancellations made 14 days before arrival all incur a 100% cancellation fee for each night canceled (accommodation, activities, meals and services).
- During the festive season period between December 21 and January 7, all reservations canceled fewer than 60 days before arrival incur charges for the total booking amount (accommodation, activities, meals and services).
- Cancellation of any Experiences made 30 days and under, incur a 100% cancellation fee.
- River Birches is not liable and cannot be held responsible for events outside of our control.
Any items not listed as an item or service included will be added to your account and must be settled by the Client prior to departure unless other arrangements have been made in writing.