The Admiral’s Room
The Admiral’s Room offers a soothing cedar hot tub to soak in after a long day’s hiking, trout fishing, or sightseeing. Gaze at the stars, sip a glass of wine and completely unwind. This room also has Netflix, Sky TV, DVD player, tea and coffee making facilities, and a minibar stocked with fine New Zealand wines, artisanal sparkling water, and a micro-brewery beer selection.
The Major’s Room
Standing apart from the main Lodge, the Major’s Room offers privacy and peacefulness within a lovely garden setting. Relax and enjoy the comfort of this beautifully appointed room featuring a bathroom with its own cedar hot tub nestled within a private garden, tea, and coffee-making facilities.
The Duchess’s Room
Cozy, welcoming, and relaxing, the Duchess Room enjoys a superb vista of the garden areas with both the room and bathroom looking out onto a private garden setting. This room enjoys the morning sunshine and features tea and coffee-making facilities.
• Super king-size beds with sumptuous down-filled duvets and pillows
• Books, board games, Blu-ray DVD player, and DVD library to keep you entertained
• Spacious living areas with open wood-burning fireplaces, wi-fi, and broadband internet services
• Netflix and Sky TV
• In summer, air conditioning keeps things comfortable
• Monogrammed bathrobes
• Ensuite bathrooms with separate shower, generously sized bath, and River Birches personalized toiletries
• TESLA charging station for electric vehicles
- A hamper of gourmet breakfast provisions on arrival
- On-site concierge service
- Daily light housekeeping service
Rate: NZ$ 1,986 per night for six guests including GST. For stays until 31st October 2022.
Applies to direct bookings only
Package dates valid for stays Now – 31st October 2022
Minimum 2 nights
Rates are quoted for a single party of up to 6
Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
All prices quoted are in New Zealand dollars and include 15% GST
Our Booking policy:
To make planning your stay with us easier during these special times we are fully flexible. This means that you can amend your booking up until 48 hours before arrival without incurring penalties. In order to secure your booking, we will charge the total amount (accommodation, meals & activities) when the booking is placed. Reservations can be rebooked anytime within 12 months. We will provide a full refund for any cancellations due to governmental travel restrictions. The stay must be completed by 31st October 2022.
Our payment policy:
We will send you a credit/debit card payment link at the time of booking for your total amount including activities. Incidental charges can be settled at the time of checkout by credit/debit card or cash.